The John and Aileen O’Reilly Theatre has a seating capacity of 769 (Using 2 Forestages/Full Pit – 6m advance), 825 Seats (Using 1 Forestage – 3m advance) and 853 seats (Full capaciy – no Forestages). The auditorium layout is a stall and two tiers arrangement. The highlight of the auditorium, visually, is the American Black Walnut lining.
For a more intimate space, the Jerome Hynes Theatre is a black box theatre that offers great versatility. The total seating capacity of this theatre is 172, and the seats are retractable (excluding a small number in the balcony).
• Wexford Opera House offers an online booking facility as well as the option of booking tickets through all the usual methods
• Additional, smaller areas in the building suitable for small recitals, readings or lectures
• Two large bars, three smaller bars and ample foyer space
• Green Room area for the cast to relax with tea/coffee making facilities, fridge/microwave/dishwasher
• O’Reilly Theatre acoustically designed to require no amplification. Classical music, dramas, opera and lectures have been performed on the Wexford Opera House stage without amplification.
• Dual Orchestra Pit lift enabling a larger stage when lifted, an orchestra pit when lowered, or a small stage enclosed within the auditorium for smaller productions.
Those interested in touring to, or theatre hire at Wexford Opera House should contact Aisling White, Head of Operations on +353 5391 65326 or email@example.com